We do plan to add the ability to show more sections on the form or page as the contact enters the data soon, just like on the Legacy Smart Forms. So this is in the "Planned" category.
I also wanted to mention that there are some conditions you can apply in the Display Settings. These draw from the existing Contact Record fields. You could use these conditions to show content on a page based on what the Contact already has in their Contact Record. The conditions are found in the block's Display Settings:
Set conditions within a block to dictate which visitors see which blocks. For those more familiar with our system will recognize that theses are similar to the conditions available in Campaign Builder and elsewhere in ONTRAPORT.
You can select from the following conditions to “only show this block if these conditions are true”:
- Contact was subscribed to campaign before a certain date
- Contact has been on a campaign for a certain amount of time
- Contact is paused or resumed on a campaign
- Contact has been on a sequence for a certain amount of time
- Contact was subscribed to sequence before or after a certain date
- Contact is subscribed to sequence
- Contact is not subscribed to sequence
- Subscription to a sequence is paused
- Subscription to a sequence is resumed
- Field is this value
- Contact has tag
- Contact doesn't have tag
- Contact is subscribed to fulfillment list
- Contact is not subscribed to fulfillment list
- Contact has ordered a certain amount of a product
- Contact is subscribed to product
A couple of examples of how you may use this:
Field is this value-
If you wanted to only show those with the State field equal to California a special discounted price to a presentation you're giving in the Bay area.
Contact doesn't have tag-
So that your current contacts that are clients (which would have the Client tag), don't see the special price you are offering your non-customers.
Under the "AND Only show this block if these conditions are true" you can add the following conditions: