Post

1 follower Follow
0
Avatar

Automate calling a split test by opens or clicks

Jon More

We typically split test emails to 20% of our list and then have to manually determine a winner that we will send to the remaining 80% of our list. It would be great if OntraPort could have a conditional element in campaigns that compares either clicks or opens between two messages and then sends whichever one has the higher stats.

Please to leave a comment.