Ontraport introduced the new QuickBooks Payment services gateway to replace the old QBMS gateway.
You can also choose to use a different gateway such as Stripe. To do that, sign up and configure the payment gateway you want to use, and then follow the steps outlined in the section named "Step Two (immediately after step one)" below.
To configure the new QuickBooks gateway start at "Step One."
Follow these steps in Ontraport to enable the gateway:
- Navigate to Sales > Settings > Gateways
- Click the + New Gateway button
- Name the gateway in the upper left
- Select QuickBooks (QBP) in the Gateway drop down
- Click the "Connect to QuickBooks" button. A log in dialog will display.
- Log into your QBPS account in the pop up dialog and accept the integration with Ontraport. After saving the screen should look like this:
- "Connected" means you have successfully configured the new payment gateway and it is ready to accept orders!
Step Two (do this immediately after step one):
Contact Support and tell them you want:
- All subscription and payment plan orders transferred from the old QBMS payment gateway to the new one you just configured.
- All order forms using the old QBMS gateway updated to the new one.
- Note: You do not have to copy / paste the modified form code into your website or other places the order form is placed. Ontraport will dynamically update the payment gateway for future form submissions.