Applies to: All ONTRAPORT accounts.
The ONTRAPORT in-app training program, ONTRAPORT Projects, gets you up and running in ONTRAPORT quickly. Your training starts by gathering data about your business with a short survey and suggesting appropriate projects tailored to your business needs. Select a project and the training module will walk you through the process step-by-step. You can pause and come back at any time, and using the training program does not interfere with using ONTRAPORT, making it ideal for both beginning and advanced ONTRAPORT clients.
- Click the blue ONTRAPORT Projects button at the bottom right to get started.
- Click the Find more projects button or if you're already logged into your ONTRAPORT account and wish to visit the projects list, click here to be redirected to the project list page.
- ONTRAPORT will display a project list, with projects divided up into four general categories:
- Publish: Create the things your customers will see, such as Landing Pages, membership websites, and Smart Forms.
- Market: Build your marketing funnels, automated follow up Sequences and more.
- Sell: Getting started selling online, delivering digital or physical products and creating nurturing Sequences to build a loyal customer base.
- Organize: Learn how to upload documents, automatically route leads, create Tasks and fine tune your business processes.
Working on a Project
- Click on a project to see a description, the approximate time in minutes to complete it, and the number of "to do" items in the project checklist.
- Your selected projects are moved to the My Projects column. Add as many as you like; you can easily add to this list or remove projects as your needs change!
- Click on a project to reveal the To-Do steps.
- The To-Do list keeps track of the steps you have completed
- Click the Chat now link to chat with Support
- Click the Remove Project link to remove the project from the My Projects list
- At the bottom, click the More Info link for our detailed knowledge base article for this project
- A series of steps guide you through the process. Shortcut links jump directly to the feature in ONTRAPORT, allowing you to work in the actual process with the checklist still on the page.
- As you complete each step, it is checked off. Quit any time by simply clicking the close icon in the top right. When you re-enter the project you will resume where you left off. To return to your My Projects list, click the return arrow at the top left.
- Returning to a project is easy:
- Click on the blue ONTRAPORT Projects button at the lower right to re-enter the training app.
- If the My Projects list is not displayed, click the left arrow icon at the top left of the training pop up.
- To display the full projects page click the Home icon at the top right or the + Find More Projects link at the bottom.
- To exit the full projects page simply click on any item in the Navigation Menu on the left, such as Contacts.