About Order Forms in ONTRAforms
ONTRAforms use Order Form Blocks to create sales pages. Learn the steps to create persuasive order pages for all of your products and services.
Select a template with an Order Form block
- Navigate to Contacts > Forms and click the + New Form button
- Select Create New in the ONTRAform icon
- Click Sales in the Palette to show ONTRAforms with Order Form Blocks included
- Click to select the ONTRAform template you like
You can also add an Order Form block to any other ONTRAform template.
Add an Order Form Block to Any ONTRAform
- Select any ONTRAform template you like
- Delete or hide any existing Smart Form blocks by hovering over the name of the block in the Palette and clicking the trash can icon or sliding the green slide icon off
- Hover over the Canvas and select Add Block where you would like to insert the Order Form Block
- Select the Order Form filter in the Palette and choose an Order Form block you like
Edit Fields on your Order Form
- Click on the Order Form Block and select Edit
- Click the + Add button to add fields to the form. Use the dropdown menu to select your desired field.
- Click Create New Field to add a new field to the Contacts database.
- Delete or hide fields by clicking the trashcan icon next to the field name in the Palette, or by sliding the green display toggle until it turns red. This does not delete the field from your Contacts database.
Optional: Edit or Hide Form Elements (fields, graphics, etc.)
- Edit Section Titles and Toggle Items Off: Order Form blocks have section titles which can be edited for clarity. Locate the blocks in the Palette by looking for the word 'header', click the item to edit the text as needed. You may also use the toggle switch to omit displaying that field on your form.
- Order the fields: Ensure the section in the Order Form block is selected in the Palette by clicking on the section you want to edit. Hover over the left side of the field name. When the up and down arrow appears, click and drag the field into the desired location.
- Hide Address, Shipping Address Fields: The minimum required information for ONTRAPORT is the First Name, Last Name, and Email address fields. Note that your payment gateway may require address fields as well. Be sure to confirm the fields required by your gateway, otherwise all orders will be rejected.
- Hide Credit Card Fields: If your payment gateway does NOT require certain credit card information, slide the Visibility Toggle to the right position, turning it red.
Note: Be sure to confirm what fields are required with your payment gateway. Hiding a required field will cause all orders to be rejected. We recommend leaving them in the default configuration, with green Visibility Toggle icons next to them. The field names are:
Payment Number: Credit Card Number
Payment Code: CVV Code, CVS Code
Payment Expire Month: Expiration Month, Exp. MM
Payment Expire Year: Expiration Year, Exp. YYYY
- Hide, change or edit the Credit Cards Graphic: Click the pencil icon to use the Photo Editor.
Customize Required Fields, Field Labels and Settings
- Make a field required: Click on the field name in the Palette and place a checkmark in the Required field box.
- Change what the field label displays: Click on the field you'd like to edit and enter your desired text.
- If the Order Form block you've chosen has text on the inside of the field, it's a Placeholder. Placeholder information disappears once the viewer clicks in the field.
- If the block you've chosen has text on the outside of the field, you can enter a new label for the field as well as enter placeholder information if desired. Placeholder information disappears when the viewer clicks in the field.
- Change the Submit Button: You can change the text and upload your own button image. Click the submit button element in the Palette in your Order Form block. Enter your desired text. You can change the background color and create hover effects by specifying different Hover Color Settings (text and background colors).
- To upload your own button image, click the image tab and upload your image.
Selling Products and Leveraging Upsell Opportunities
Publishing Your ONTRAforms