Applies to: ONTRAPORT Plus and above.
USA ePay is a US-based payment gateway that integrates easily with ONTRAPORT, allowing you to process payments.
How to integrate USA ePay
- Log into your USA ePay account
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click Source Keys from the sub menu.
- Click the Add Source button.
- In the name field, enter a name that reflects where the key will be used such as ONTRAPORT.
- In the pin field, enter a 4 digit pin.
- In the key section, click to generate a key. Copy the key to a notepad for use in ONTRAPORT.
- Click Save.
- Now you're ready to connect USA ePay to ONTRAPORT. Go to Sales > Settings > Gateways.
- Click on the New Gateway button.
- In the Select a Gateway Type drop down box select USA ePay
- Enter the following information:
- Name: Enter a name for the gateway (just for your own reference) such as USA ePay
- UMkey: Enter the key you copied from USA ePay in step 7
- UMpin: Enter the pin you created from USA ePay in step 6
- Click Save
Note: We strongly recommend setting up the Dummy Gateway as well, as you can run test transactions using it.
Articles in this section
- Integrating a Payment Gateway
- Setting Up the Dummy Gateway
- Integrating with Authorize.net
- Integrating with Stripe
- Integrating with Stripe Token
- Integrating with PayPal
- Integrating with Paypal Payments Pro
- Integrating with eWAY
- Integrating Payflow Pro Payment Gateway
- Integrating with PayJunction