Advanced: Using a Zap When a Form is Filled Out
Applies to: ONTRAPORT Plus and above.
Visit Integrating with Zapier to see the full documentation.
In addition to triggering a Zap each time a Contact is added to ONTRAPORT you can trigger one any time a form is filled out by a new or existing Contact. The Zap can then populate a record in any of the other programs Zapier connects to, such as a booking calendar, webinar program, or another mail service provider.
- In Zapier, click the Make a Zap! button. Choose ONTRAPORT as the Trigger application and configure it with an API Key and APP ID if needed.
- Choose the New Form Submission trigger.
- Select the ONTRAPORT form from the drop down
- Select the other application as the Action portion of the Zap.
- Zapier guides you through testing the connections to each program, showing sample data transfers, etc.
Articles in this section
- Integration Overview
- Facebook Custom Audiences
- Connect with Facebook Integration
- Integrating with Zapier
- Integrating GoToWebinar
- Integrating with Zoom
- Advanced Zap - Form Fillout Trigger
- Integrating with Calendly via Zapier
- Integrating with Lob Using Zapier Webhooks
- Integrating with AccessAlly