Fuzed Integration With Gmail and TimeTrade
About the Fuzed Integration with TimeTrade
Applies to: ONTRAPORT Plus and above accounts.
Fuzed is an application that automates exchanging information between online services. It can take advantage the TimeTrade appointmnent application's integration with Google Calendar to:
- Pass contact data from TimeTrade into ONTRAPORT
- Apply ONTRAPORT Contact Tags to anyone who books an appointment using TimeTrade
- Update/populate custom Contact Fields in ONTRAPORT with appointment data
- An ONTRAPORT account
- A Fuzed account
- A Gmail account
- A TimeTrade account
- API enabled in your ONTRAPORT account
How To Activate The Integration
- Connect ONTRAPORT and Fuzed using an ONTRAPORT API Key.
- Connect Google Calendar to Fuzed.
- Log in to Fuzed.
- Create a New Fuze.
- Name your Fuze.
- Select your trigger service: Google Calendar. This is the service that will trigger your action.
- Select the Google Calendar you wish to link to.
- Select trigger action: Add Description Guest (required). When using TimeTrade you must select this option. TimeTrade inputs data into the Description section of a Google Calendar Event and therefore you must tell Fuzed to scrape the data from that section of your chosen Google Event.
- Set parameter. We recommend selecting “Contains” and then under Set event title criteria type in a keyword that corresponds with your TimeTrade calendar.
- For example, if your TimeTrade calendar is called “VIP Calls” then type “VIP” under Set event title criteria so that Fuze knows where to pull the data from. You can also select “Start with” and under Set event title criteria, type in the first word or phrase of the Google Calendar you’re looking to integrate.
- Select your action service: ONTRAPORT
- Select action to perform. Here you have two options:
- Add Tag to Contact. When someone comes through the calendar that you’ve selected they will be given a tag. The drop-down menu contains all your ONTRAPORT tags. You can also add a new tag from this drop-down by selecting “[Add New Tag]”. Now once they come from your selected calendar they will be given the tag you’ve selected.
- Add Info to Fields. When a contact comes through your TimeTrade calendar you can add the information being scraped from Google Calendar via the Fuzed app to specific fields in your ONTRAPORT account. Check the boxes for the fields you want inputted into your ONTRAPORT account.
- One restriction is that you cannot Add Tag to Contact and Add Info to Fields within the same Fuze. This must be done by creating two separate Fuzes.
- Click Create Fuze
Now when a contact comes through your TimeTrade calendar and their information is added to Google Calendar, depending on what data you selected to pass over in your new Fuze, their information will be collected and added into your ONTRAPORT database.
Articles in this section
- Integration Overview
- Facebook Custom Audiences
- Connect with Facebook Integration
- Integrating with Zapier
- Integrating GoToWebinar
- Integrating with Zoom
- Advanced Zap - Form Fillout Trigger
- Integrating with Calendly via Zapier
- Integrating with Lob Using Zapier Webhooks
- Integrating with AccessAlly