About Shipping Charges and Taxes on ONTRApages Order Forms
Note: This article covers our legacy ONTRApages builder. For details on our newest Page builder, see this article.
Applies to: ONTRAPORT Plus and above.
Shipping charges and taxes are added to orders using Rules on the order forms. These rules can look at the Contact fields, such as country, state or city fields, to determine the shipping or tax rate.
Note: Order forms must be published on a web page with SSL (HTTPS) in order to display. As of April 30, 2018, order forms on non-HTTPS pages will not display and will instead have a placeholder image displayed.
Add Shipping methods
- To set shipping rates for products, click + Add Shipping Method in the Palette.
- Enter a name and price of your shipping type
- Add rules that declare when each shipping type is charged based on field values
- Select whether or not you’d like to charge shipping each time on recurring orders
- Click Done. Then click Save at the bottom of the the Palette.
Note: Shipping charges are not considered revenue and will not show in the "Next Charge" column in the Subscriptions and Payment Plans section on the Purchases tab of the Contact record.
Note: Ensure all products on the order form have the same billing period. Transactions will fail if products have different billing periods such as per month and per quarter.
- Click the + Add A Tax Option from the Palette.
- Enter a name and tax percentage for each tax option. You can specify different amounts for each type of tax and add as many tax options as you like.
- Select whether or not to charge specified tax amount on shipping.
- Add rules that declare when each tax type is charged based on field values.
- Ensure the item is taxable in the product grid and click Save in the Palette.
- Editing ONTRApages Colors, Fonts, Backgrounds and Width
- Add, Delete, Move and Copy ONTRAform Blocks
- Editing Content in ONTRApages Blocks
- ONTRApages Slideshows and Countdown Timer Blocks
- Add Smartform Blocks to ONTRApages
- ONTRApages Opt-In Settings on Smart Form Blocks
- Automation After an ONTRApages Smart Form is Submitted
Selling Products and Leveraging Upsell Opportunities
- Add Order Forms to ONTRApages
- Add Products to Sell on ONTRApages
- Configure Payment Settings for an ONTRApage
- Add Shipping and Taxes to ONTRApages Order Forms
- Automation After an ONTRApages Order Form is Submitted
- Add Upsell Form Blocks to ONTRApages
- Automate What Happens After an Upsell Form Submission
Publishing Your ONTRApages
Articles in this section
- Legacy ONTRApages
- Edit Legacy ONTRApages Colors, Fonts, Backgrounds and Page Width
- Add, Delete, Move and Copy Legacy ONTRApages Blocks
- Editing Content in Legacy ONTRApages Blocks
- Legacy ONTRApages Slideshow and Countdown Timer Blocks
- Legacy ONTRApages Custom HTML Block
- Legacy ONTRApages Facebook Comments Block
- Add Smart Form Blocks in Legacy ONTRApages
- Legacy ONTRApages Opt-in Settings on Smart Form Blocks
- Automation After a Legacy ONTRApages Smart Form is Submitted